Hi and welcome back!
Last night, I was sick of the snow that I had to drive home in on Tuesday. I felt grouchy and I decided to pamper myself. My skin, even though it is combo-oily, hates winter. It can get tight, red, and dry.
I recently picked up a Tony Moly Sheet mask at Ulta for $3.75. It was the Tony Moly I'm real Makgeoli skin purifying sheet mask. Makgeoli is a Korean rice wine. It also claims to be be filled with aloe extract and and an enriched water-based essence that yields maximum hydration with moisturizing effects for your skin, as per ulta.com. It probably has it written on the packaging, but I can't read or speak Korean, which is what the majority of the package has on it.
This was my first time trying a sheet mask and as far as texture and the sheet eing on my face, it was weird. I didn't like that part. The masks in tubes and tubs are much better for me. I do have to admit, that my face and everywhere that I rubbed the extra serum feels extremely soft, moisturized and hydrated. So, for me, it was worth the money and I will buy it again, mainly for the Winter months when the air hurts my face...
One of my friends, Flory Sparks (her You Tube channel is great), has gotten me curious about nail polish and stamping. I've gotten several nail polishes to try and, while I was masking, I decided to polish my nails. Now, my nails are very short, so polishing them is currently a challenge. I decided to use two different polishes: Sinful Colors #323 Feeling Great and OPI Hello Kitty Limited Edition collection in starry-eyed for dear Daniel. I did 2 coats of each color and then used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat. While my technique needs work, I think they came out fine. The colors are gorgeous. I'll have to let you know later how the wear time was, but my first impression is very good! The Sinful Colors polishes run $1.99 at Walgreens, where I bought it. I purchased both the OPI polish for $9.50 and the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry top coat for $5.99 at Ulta.



I really wish I could have been sitting right there a with you masking and doing my nails!!! Great reviews and I love the mani!!!
ReplyDelete