Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Haul #2

Hi everyone and welcome back!

So, um, I realized after I posted Sunday's haul, that I totally forgot about the things I bought online.  **head desk**  I figure that I'll count it as a separate haul.

I found an amazing deal on QVC for a kit called the Mally Barely There Beauty A Fresh Face kit. It is currently $47.96 including S&H, but is on 2 Easy payments of $22.48 plus S&H and tax.  You get your choice of color in her Poreless Perfection Foundation (my favorite foundation), Evercolor shadow stick extra in Taupe (can be used as a universal color brow product, contour and eye shadow), volumizing mascara in black, barely bloomed lip crayon (can also be used as a cream blush), foundation brush and makeup bag.  It brings the individual price of each item to about $8.00! That is drugstore pricing!  I'll be reviewing the kit after I get to try it.


I have been using a Coach wristlet for work recently,  Yet, I'm not really sure it is made to take everyday use and I don't want to ruin it.  So, I went on Ebay and purchased two wristlets that were in past Mally kits.  Same wristlet, just different colors.  They also had one that looks to be silver/grey.  I might get that one next time to have the set, lol.

I also ordered on Ebay the Mally Ultimate Performance Foundation.  It was a great deal and from a seller with a high satisfaction rating,  I'm thinking of doing a comparison blog on my different Mally foundations after I test the new ones more.  The Ultimate Performance Foundation gets high reviews on Ulta, 4.1 stars.  


Last, but not least, I ordered the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in the limited edition shade in Chase Your Dreams.  Now, this isn't currently sold separately.  It is part of the Lovescape eye, cheek and lip trio on QVC, currently selling for $44.82.  It has the lipstick, a READY eye shadow quad, and a READY color boost.  While the eye shadow quad is pretty, I don't need another eye shadow quad in colors that I'm pretty sure are already in my collection.  The color boost didn't draw me in at all.  I was lucky to find the lipstick on Ebay.  I did check and the eye shadow quad wasn't available.  







No comments:

Post a Comment