Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Favorite and Most Used Two Sedona Lace Brushes

Hi Everyone and welcome back!

Today we're going to talk about my favorite and most used two Sedona Lace Brushes.  While I have lots of brushes, the brand I have the most of is Sedona Lace.  I love the quality, softness, durability and performance that their brushes give me.  Eventually, I will review all of the Sedona Lace brushes that I own.  

Yes, I do love the Wayne Goss brushes, but I've only recently started to purchase them and I see myself focusing on his eye brushes.  I also love my IT Cosmetics brushes as well, but my Sedona Lace brushes hold a very special place in my brush-loving heart.  Give me time and there will be reviews for the Wayne Goss brushes that I have and also the IT Cosmetics ones.  The last time I washed them, I counted all of my brushes and I have about eighty right now...  Yes, I know I have a problem, lol.

My favorite eye brush from Sedona Lace is the 773 Synthetic Small Angle Brush.  It sells separately for $16.95 or as part of the Se7ven Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush set for $69.95.  I originally purchased it as part of the kit, but then, after I fell in love with the brush, I purchased a separate one. 


I love this brush for one shadow looks and also for blending.  It just seems to help me to bring the shadow up just far enough on my hooded eye lids so that it can be seen, but not too far.  Whenever I use this brush, I always get complements.

My absolute favorite Sedona Lace brush is the 480 Synthetic Round Top brush that sells separately for $18.95 or as part of the Midnight Synthetic Brush set for $59.95.  They also offer different color choices in their Celestial Tides (blue), Mellow Mint (green) and Aurora (orange) Synthetic Brush sets for $59.95.  


The 480 is my favorite brush in my collection.  I use this with both my powder, liquid and cream foundations.  It blends and buffs all of my foundations perfectly and everything looks seamless and gorgeous.  The brush is both soft and dense, which works well for me.  I have other brushes that are similar, but this one is the one that I always come back to, no matter what I try.  I have two of them, so that I can use both liquid/cream and powder foundations without having to clean the brush between the formulas.  

All photo credit goes to Sedona Lace and the brushes can be purchased at  www.sedonalace.com.  Sedona Lace often does sales and so has free shipping within the USA on orders over $50.00 using the code 50FREE.  I was not given brushes for review, get anything for referrals, purchases, or given a code for the free shipping.  The code is on their website, near the top of the page.  They don't have any idea who I am or that I'm even reviewing products.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review on these brushes!!! It's not hard to collect lots of brushes!! They really are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete