Sunday, January 24, 2016

Haul #1

Hi everyone and welcome back!

Today's post is going to be on the haul I did this weekend.  I did some major damage, not even going to lie.  I paid for everything myself.  On with the haul!  Where to start...

I guess I'll start with the two randoms that I got.  I went to Wegmans (my area's version of Trader Joe's) and got some unrefined coconut oil. I keep hearing about how great it is and how many things I'll be able to do with it beauty-wise.  We'll see...  I also got a Mary Kay lipstick in Rosette.  I love the color and the formula.  This won't be my last lipstick from them.  I'm thinking of doing a review of Mary Kay products in the future.


I went to Ulta to take back the L'oreal Infallible foundation that I purchased.  It was the wrong shade. I didn't purchase the correct shade because I ended up getting another foundation from Mally Beauty. I did get another one of those Tony Moly sheet masks that I hate to love in the I'm Real Makgeolli skin purifying sheet mask,  


Next was my local Weis supermarket,  I got a shower puff, an ELF eye shadow brush (to use when I do my nails, and four Sinful Colors polishes: 953 Unicorn, 1148 Supernova, 1106 Cinderella, and 112 Tokyo Pearl.


Then, I went to Walgreens.  I love Walgreens.  Another You Tuber that I watch,  ItsKeerstin, has been talking about the Walgreens' Revo brand of lip balms that are comparable to EOS but so much better.  So, I decided to try some.  I got two from the Christmas collection: sugar cookie and mint chocolate brownie.  Then, I saw the Valentine's Day collection.  I wasn't going to get any of those until I saw it: strawberry striped cheesecake.  Um, you see the pic,  I got 3. I might end up giving one away.  I needed to get me one and then a back up.  I know me and that one is my favorite,  I got more Sinful Colors polishes:  103 Black on Black, 102 Purple Diamonds, 1540 Rebel Rose, 1306 Starry night and 1592 Gold N Roses.


My next stop was at Pet Smart, to pick up a gift that my friend, Raven, sent to my Nicky.  She got him the pull and play toy, extra packof pull and play treats, the treats that came with the toy, and, not pictured because I clearly wasn't thinking and threw the bag away, a 22 pound bag of Nicky's preferred cat food,  Nicky and I are so thankful and happy that Raven thinks of him! :)


Then there was a break for snow and shoveling.  I made a huge pot of vegetable beef soup as well.  Yum!

Today, I went to Rite Aid.  Right now, they have $2.00 off coupons for Garnier skin care products on a free standing cardboard display.  The coupons are good until the end of March.  This week, they are on sale with the Plenti card and get another $2,00 off.  So, the Garnier micelular water starts off being $8.99, then has the $2.00store sale, bringing it to $6.99.  Use a coupon and it brings it down to $4.99! Which is why I got two.  Ok, I cheated and got one on Friday, used it and loved it so much that I got a back up.  I also bought Minions Valentines for work, A R2D2 pez dispenser (R2D2 and Princess Lea are my favorite Star Wars characters), and a Reeses Egg (Reeses are my favorite candy).    



Next, I went to Bath and Body Works. I managed to restrain myself there and only got 5 PocketBacs and a case.  


Then there was Walmart.  Once again, I was able to restrain myself and only got two things.  My friend, Flory Sparks, has a You Tube channel and has said that she uses baby oil as an after shower moisturizer.  My poor legs have been super dry this winter and I decided to get some to try,  I also got a container for my cottons and some barrettes.


My largest haul by far was at Sally's Beauty Supply.  I decided to get a kit so I can wax my eye brows, upper lip and legs myself.  I purchaed all GiGi products: the wax warmer, instructional DVD, 2 cans of all purpose honey wax, pre-wax powder, wax off, wax applicators, muslin strips and a OPI Hello Kitty limited edition collection polish in Super Cute in Pink,  After I practice, beauty nights at my house are going to be awesome!  :)   












No comments:

Post a Comment