Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Furry Friend Tag

So, one of my favorite You Tubers, LittleMissCrista, posted her video of My Furry Friend TAG.  I loved her video so much that I'm doing it as today's blog post.  If you haven't watched her videos, you really need to watch!

What is your pet's name?  His name is officially Nicholas Spencer.  Nicholas after Nick Carter from the Back Street Boys and Spencer from Spencer Smith, who used to be the drummer for Panic! at the Disco.  I'm a geek and I admit it.  He almost was Lance, after Lance Bass. I also considered Trick, short for Patrick Stump.

What kind of pet is it and what breed?  He is a large cat, weighing fifteen pounds.  He is a grey and white tabby.

How long have you had your pet friend?/How old is your pet friend?/How did you get your pet?  I got him on January 9, 2009.  I posted this picture on his first day with me.  So, I've had him for seven years and he'll be eight this year.  He was at least one or two months old when I got him. Thanks, Gavin!  Gavin is the one who brought him to me and convinced me to adopt him.


What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?  Where do I start? Lol!  Like his mom, he has anxiety.  He also is very fussy on who he likes and gives his attention.  Most nights when I get home from work, he's in the kitchen, banging his head against the door, trying to get out to me.  He loves to cuddle by my feet and legs in bed,  I wear socks a lot because he likes to bite my toes.

What does your relationship to your pet mean to you?  Um, everything?  I'm an introvert that can get overwhelmed easily.  I also suffer from anxiety and depression.  He reminds me that I'm loved and not alone.  He gives me unconditional love and support.  I had heart issues during the Summer and I was on bed rest for a month while I took medications to strengthen my heart.  He cuddled with me in that bed almost all day and I got more kisses and snuggles than I could even tell you.  He helped me not to be so scared and to keep a more positive attitude.

What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?  I love our cuddle sessions and petting him. My friend, Raven, recently sent a laser pointer to him.  We love playing with it!  He understands that I'm controlling it, but not that it is just a light.  I talk to him all of the time, sometimes dancing around with him.   He knows things that no one else knows.


What are nicknames that you call your pet?  Nicky, Nickelodeon, boyfriend, Nicodemus, and bat cat are the most common names that I call him.


If you have a You Tube or Blog, I tag you! :)  Thank you for reading and helping me celebrate my Nicky!

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! I can tell how much you love your boy. AND...I can tell how much he has you wrapped around his little paw...haha!!! TFS Chica!!!

    ReplyDelete