Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome and a little bit about me...

Hi! Welcome to Chicklet's Chirpings! My name is Amanda and I'm single with a spoiled cat named Nicky.  I love makeup and I'm an unapologetic geek girl.  I seem to have two settings: totally and utterly obsessed and not interested.  I think it is part of my introverted personality and ADD...  I love to read and I had to switch over to electronic books (except for my absolute favorites) because I've been told I shouldn't have bookcases lining my walls instead of painting them.

This blog is going to be a hodgepodge of my life.  So, you'll see beauty posts and reviews (maybe tutorials if I get brave enough), home improvement posts (Dad and I are always fixing things around my house), cat posts with random memes, and anything else that may speak to me as shiny and sparkly.

What you will NOT see: politics (even my family can't drag me into a political discussion), religion (I have one, it works for me, no need to force it down anyone else's throat) and discrimination and racism. I'm Korean and I was adopted by two wonderful Polish people. I treat everyone with the same amount of respect that I'd like to be shown back.

So, if I haven't scared you away yet, grab a bean bag (I'm sure there are lots here), a drink and some munchies. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and opinions with you!  :)




2 comments:

  1. Yay...can't wait for what's to come!!! Proud of you buddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Flory! I'm looking forward to seeing how this is going to work, myself! I think I need to make sure I have a good, well lit space for photos, lol! :) **hugs**

      Delete